During the summer months, most EBA sessions pause due to the school holidays.
Only the following sessions will run during July and August:
- Monday Junior Games Ladder @ Mary Erskine 6:30pm (10-17 years)
- Thursday Junior Games Ladder @ Mary Erskine 6:30pm (10-17 years)
- Friday Junior Coaching @ Mary Erskine 6pm (all ages and abilities)
- Monday Games Ladder @ Mary Erskine 8pm (Adults)
- Tuesday Social Badminton @ Mary Erskine 6:30pm (Adults)
- Tuesday Advanced Ladder @ Mary Erskine 8pm (Adults)
- Wednesday Games Ladder @ Mary Erskine 8pm (Adults)
- Thursday Games Ladder @ Mary Erskine 8pm (Adults)
- Friday Junior Coaching @ Mary Erskine 6pm (Juniors)
- Friday Adult Coaching @ Mary Erskine 7:30pm (Adults)
- Sunday Adult Coaching @ Crags 6pm (Adults)
- Sunday Performance @ Crags 7:30pm (Adults)
- Sunday Advanced Games @ Crags 8:30pm (Adults)
All other EBA session will not be running for July or August (they resume from 1st September onwards).
💡 Key Information
🔹 If one of your sessions stops, your membership for this session will be paused and automatically resumed from 1st September.
🔹 Want to attend one of the above summer sessions as an alternative/extra to your usual weekly session? Click below
🔹 If one or more of your sessions continues, your membership will continue for this session unless you ask us to pause it.
All members have been sent an email with further information on 30th May. Please be sure to read it at your earliest convenience.
Have holidays booked?
You can let us know which dates you are away in July and August BEFORE 16th June and we will not book you in or charge you for those sessions. Include these dates in the forms above and you won’t be charged.
We are also running 5 weeks of junior summer camps. Go to www.ebamobile.co.uk/camps/ to book a space.